Fire destroys part of a house

On Sunday at approximately 22:30 a fire broke out in a home in Kempville, burning down the room and ceiling where the fire originated.

0
148

Fortunately, the Fire and Rescue team quickly responded, and put out the fire before it could spread to any other areas of the house.

The cause of the fire is suspected to be of an electrical nature. The rest of the house was damaged by smoke and the wiring also got damaged.

Fortunately, no person was injured during this incident.

Fire destroys part of a house