On Friday, 1 November Sibahle Primary School held its annual academic prize-giving ceremony.
From the 337 learners who attend the Sibahle Primary School, those who possess exceptional academic skills were honored and thanked for their hard work throughout the 2019 school year.
The following learners were the best achievers in each class:
- Grade 1- Fakude Zengane achieved a Level 7 in all subjects (85%)
- Grade 2 – Zulu Philile, Level 7 in all subjects (88%)
- Grade 3 –Manqele Surprise – All subjects Level 7 – (87%)
- Grade 4 – Manama Siyantanta – Level 7 in five subjects (82%)
- Grade 6 –Maduna Nomthandazo – Three subjects in Level 7 (79%)
- Grade 7 – Nkosi Sinenhlanhla – Level 7 in three subjects (75%)
“Giving credit where credit is due is a very rewarding habit to form. Its rewards are inestimable.”– Loretta Young
The school’s teachers also received credit for the part that they played in the scholars’ success. Miss Ntshangase received an award for achieving a Level 7 in foundation phase home language and Miss Khoza was honoured for achieving a Level 7 for intermediate and senior phase first additional language.
Thank you to the organizers for doing such a good job in making these children proud of what they have achieved.
Thank you to every child for performing to the best of their ability and lastly, thank you to the teachers of Sibahle Primary School for their patience and love whilst teaching the learners.