A spectacular Wittenberg Trail Run route with enough challenging obstacles to add some spice to the experience, a route that takes you on a journey through the beautiful farmlands surrounding the Wittenberg area.
On Saturday, 7 September 67 enthusiastic runners and walkers took part in the Wittenberg Trail Run 2019 challenge. Registered runners could choose between a 5 kilometre fun run, a 10 kilometre or a 20 kilometre route.
What more can you ask for on a cold Saturday morning?
The Wittenberg Trail Run 2019 results were as follows:
5 kilometre fun run:
- Annerie Lemmer – 35:45:00
- Coenraad Terblance – 35:45:00
- Musa Masuku – 35:45:00
10 kilometre trail:
- Sipho Sigubudu – 51:27:44
- Konrad Munni – 56:44:58
- Solomon Xabi – 1:02:50:98
20 kilometre trail:
- Sipho Hlatshwayo – 1:42:24:78
- Sabelo Sibeko – 1:51:05:02
- Xolani Ngema – 2:12:11:17
Congratulations to all participants.
Press release by Mary Rowe