Would somebody please be so kind as to give me a copy of the latest “Road Rules”? There are only eleven of us left that still adhere to the “Old Road Rules”.
The new rules so far include:
- Double park, engage hazard lights. Lock the car and go shopping.
- Stop halfway aroud a corner and engage in a conversation with a pedestrian and / or load up a passenger – with luggage.
- Park on the wrong side of the road.
- Indicate left and turn right.
- Don’t indicate at all.
- Do not stop at a stop sign.
- Treat a red traffic light as a caution sign.
- Accelerate in the parking bays and edge your way into the traffic. If there is another vehicle in a parking bay ahead, force your way into the traffic.
- Park in the driveway of a business.
- If a driveway has a gate with a sign that reads “Do not park in the driveway” park right there, lock up and go away for the rest of the day.
- Drive on the GOOD side of the road.
- If you have a GP number plate, drive at 15kph down the main street and dam up the traffic as far back as possible.
- Do NOT look in your rear view mirror.
- Yellow lines indicate free parking.
I need to catch up on the rest of the “New road rules” so please help.
Kind regards David Hancock 082 644 1042